pgsql/config config.guess config.sub

Post by Peter Eisentraut - PostgreS » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 01:52:30

CVSROOT:        /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql

Modified files:
        config         : config.guess config.sub

Log message:
        update from upstream

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

1. Help with config.fx, config.fp, config.fpw files

Hi,

We have a problem at the company I work for.  We are still using FoxBase+,
FoxPro for DOS and FoxPro 2.6a for development.  We don't really have anyone
here who understands the proper way to set up these configuration files.  We
have customers who are reporting 'Out of Memory' errors on their machines
when running our software.
This one happens to be written in FoxBase+.  Here is what our config.fx
looks like:

mvcount=1024
files=55
buffers=55

I am pretty sure the mvcount is kind of high.  I have read somewhere that if
you include a files and buffers statement in your config.fx, you must be
sure to verify that the same settings in your config.sys are at least 10
higher.  Is this correct?  Any help that anyone can give on this subject
will be greatly appreciated.  If additional information is needed, e-mail me
and I will send it.

Thanks,

Brian

2. ADO paging

3. config.guess updated in CVS

4. Federated, Heterogeneous Database Systems references

5. config.guess on OpenUnix 8...

6. What is 1NF and 3NF when referring to Keys ?

7. pgsql/config java.m4

8. pgsql/src/include (config.h.in)

9. pgsql/config prep_buildtree

10. pgsql/config (c-library.m4)