Logging Queries

Post by Hunter Hilleg » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:04:39

I'm having a problem with queries sent in from a Java program.

Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
can see what's actually getting processed?

Hunter

Logging Queries

Post by Alex Howans » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:12:31

Quote:> Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
> can see what's actually getting processed?

Start the postmaster with "-d 2" on the command line.

--
Alex Howansky
*wood Associates

1. Any way to log queries to a database?

Is there any way with SE and/or Online to log all queries to a file or
table? I'm not talking about transaction logging, but just logging all the
incoming queries...

I THOUGHT there was a way to do this with SE, and thought I remembered
doing it, but I don't remember how... I may be confusing with mSQL.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                  Univ. of Missouri - Rolla

WWW: http://www.umr.edu/~nneul      SysAdmin: rollanet.org

2. How best delete/insert columns into tables

3. logging queries

4. Cube security-emailing excel reports-problems

5. Non-logged queries

6. Oracle sequence and ASP question.

7. Hot Backup - Archive Log query

8. SQL Server/SAN Maximum_CACHE_TRANSFER_SIZE

9. Logging Queries to SQL

10. logging queries

11. Logging Queries?

12. GUC changes to log query durations