What is the default password for the postgres user in

Post by Peter Eisentra » Sun, 20 May 2001 04:26:40

Quote:Mike Cianflone writes:
>    Anyone know what the default password is for the postgres user?

NULL

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

1. What is the default password for the postgres user in the default

        Anyone know what the default password is for the postgres user? When
trying to use createuser, the password for the postgres user is asked. What
is that default password? I searched all through the docs but couldn't find
it.

Thanks.

2. VB ADO connection

3. Postgres User and Password

4. Cognos - additional questions

5. Where Foxpro Windows Looks for the .ESL file

6. Not Finding password for Postgres user on linux

7. problem w/local transactions - BDE bug???

8. user name important, password not ? (Postgres+JDBC)

9. Not Finding password for Postgres user on Linux

10. Default Password for Oracle user Internal

11. Changing passwords for Oracle-installed Default users

12. Default Oracle Users and Passwords?