Preferred method for submitting patch corrections?

Post by Bruce Momji » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:51:19

> Quick question:

> What is the preferred method for submitting corrections to
> patches recently posted but which have not yet been applied
> to the CVS tree?

Uh, you can give a diff -c on top of the existing patch, or just send a
whole new patch. The old one will be discarded.

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

Post by Ian Barwi » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:22:22

Quick question:

What is the preferred method for submitting corrections to
patches recently posted but which have not yet been applied
to the CVS tree?

Ian Barwick

http://archives.postgresql.org

1. Preferred connection method

I'm getting confused by all the
connetions options using ADO.
I'd like some opinions on what
connections methods are best, and
under what circumstances.  There's
the data control vs not using the
data control.  There's connection
with a Data Link File, An ODBC
Data Source Name. and using a
Connection String, and there's
the data designer.

Since I'm working applications
that will be distributed, I don't
want to hard code any data paths.

I'm currently using the data
control with a data grid,
connecting with a Connection
string.  I'm trying to set the
connection string at run time,
si=o I can use the App.Path to
find the database in the current
directory, wherever the user
installed it.  This was working,
but now the application can't find
the database.

Why?

2. NewBie Question

3. Preferred Backup/Restore methods

4. Btrieve and OLE-Automation

5. Preferred method of obtaining a recordset?

6. 19252-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Financials

7. Push or Pull, what is the preferred method

8. More DATE woes

9. Preferred data access method?

10. Preferred method/command for ending a D3ProPlus Telnet session

11. Preferred Access Method?

12. Sorting Databases - What is the preferred method?

13. Preferred Connection Method