Connection Pooling

Post by Jon » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:47:26

Does postgre 7.3 support connection pooling or should I build my own
custom connection pooling?  If postgre does not support connection
pooling does anyone have any good examples of custom pooling?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

1. Java connection pooling vs oracle connection pooling

I am working on an application which makes connection to the
database. Now iam looking for maitaining connection pooling. I
have two options to use. One is using connection pooling in
Java. Two is using connection pooling on the Oracle server
itself. I want to know which which one is best performance wise.
Can anyone give suggestions about this.
Thanks
Ravi

2. XML - database - XML

3. connection pooling - to pool or not to pool

4. Update stats

5. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

6. books

7. OLEDB Resource Pooling (database connection pooling) without MTS

8. Windows DB Dev'p Work / NYC

9. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

10. how to get connection from Connection pool

11. connection pooling, "use msdb" ruins connection