child table doesn't inherit PRIMARY KEY?

child table doesn't inherit PRIMARY KEY?

Does this bug still exist?

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

1. Sorting a PDox Table that doesn't have a primary key

I would like to sort a Pdox table in Delphi in a similar way to the Sort..
command in Paradox 7.  The table does not have a primary key, that way the
order of the records can be changed in the table as opposed to the
display  only (e.g. how one would see the data in TBGrid). Secondary
indexes change only the display.  With a primary key, the table will stay
in a set order no matter what, based on the key field unless secondary
indexes are made.  If a report is made, will it use the physical order of
the records? or the display order (in which case I can use Secondary
Indexes)?  I would prefer a way to mimic the Paradox Sort... Command in
Delphi as opposed to generating a primary key and using secondary

In other words: change the physical order, not just the display order, w/o
making a key field.

If possible, can anyone e-mail me a solution?

Thank you very much,

Lee Lichtenstein

2. ods error 17805

3. Primary Key doesn't copy

4. Memory size

5. PRIMARY KEY doesn't work as INDEX

6. Informix Dynamic Server.2000 & Informix Internet Foundation.2000

7. No primary key on Access subform doesn't work

8. RegenIndexes doesn't works with Primary Keys

9. Inherit a primary key?

10. Primary Key / Working Code to get primary key of a table using ADO and schemas

11. HELP: Trigger to insert into child table where a parent value doesn't already exi

12. Foreign's corresponding primary key's table name