HELP: Trend reporting

Post by Jason Charett » Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:05:20

Hello newsgroup buddies,

I am looking for information on trend reporting. We run Linux, PostreSQL,
Apache and PHP4. We have a series of scripts that track customer usage
through our sites, and give us similar information to what is found in the
Apache logs, but with more data.

I now find myself in the position of having to create "trend reports" or
"common routes through our site".

Any search I have done has yielded many commercial products that will do
this for me, but, unfortunately, I am looking more for a tutorial on how to
do this, rather than a product that will do it for me.

Essentially, I would like a tutorial(s) or article(s) that discusses this
topic, preferably something along the lines of my afforementioned setup (I
would like to minimize the amount of converting I have to do).

If anyone can help, in any way, shape or form, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

1. HELP: Trend reporting

Hi,
I am trying to upgrade to 7.1.2 and when I use:
pg_dumpall -o > file.bac
I get an error saying:
dumpRules(): SELECT failed for table setmedias. Explanation from backend:
'ERROR: cache lookup of attribute 5 in relation 23945 failed"

As I understand setmedias table corresponds to relation 23945, but I dropped
it a long time ago. How should remove this relation pointer?
thanks,

Oleg

2. Group by ?

3. Data access & reporting trends

4. pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml user-manag.sgml

5. Database trends past, present and future - need help

6. INFORMIXSERVER value not listed...

7. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

8. HELP HELP HELP on VB6 reports

9. Help Help Help with Crystal report

10. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

11. Help: Retaining Report Page Layout When Calling Report From Form

12. VB4 and Crystal Reports - report error 20000 HELP!!