Hi Sir

Post by Samhi e » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:35:27

hi Sir,
There is some problem with some program face me especially in Java
Applet.
So, can you help me in this problem?
please if you can help me with any solve or web site help me in solve it
send it to my e-mail

1. Please Sir, More help sir....(with set relation)....

select a
use employee order ssn
Ok, here's the snippet...

select b
use absence

set relation to ssn into a
set skip to employee

scan
        replace vac_grant with a.vac_ent
endscan

close all

What I want this code to do is, scan thru the table in area b ssn by ssn;
when it finds a corresponding ssn in the table in area a, replace the field
called vac_grant in area b with the value in field vac_ent in area a.

This set relation stuff is real confusing, and I would GREATLY appreciate any
help with this one.

Thanx much, RH

2. database, Main Process, Threads

3. Y2K and bug/sir 78061

4. ResultSet on DatabaseMetaData

5. SIR and the HP9000, an unhappy couple

6. Dump to a floppy?

7. More spam in your inbox, sir?

8. Jet 3.0 query optimization

9. Welcome to the SiR mailing list

10. Mailing List for SIR Database?

11. sir, spss and ingres

12. Please help me Sir !

13. Welcome to the SiR mailing list (correction)