Public News Server access ...

Post by The Hermit Hack » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:02:05

At the request of many, and after some cursing, I believe I've gotten the
newest INN to allow public access (read and post) to the
comp.databases.postgresql.* newsgroups ...

If anyone wants to try, you should be able to connect to:

and subscribe to those ones.

If there are any problems, please report them to me directly ... hopefully
this helps those that prefer to read/post through a newsreader vs mail ...

Note: to post to the general mailing lists, you still have to be
      subscribed to the list, but you can be subscribed with the 'set
      nomail' option so that you can post, but don't get any email ...

Marc G. Fournier                   ICQ#7615664               IRC Nick: Scrappy

1. public news server for oracle news groups

Hello

Is there any public news server that is totally dedicated to Oracle
news groups just like there are news servers named
'forums.powersoft.com' or 'forums.sybase.com' for PowerSoft/Sybase
related news groups.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Oracle DBA/Programmer-NY

3. Kindergarten

4. public news group servers

5. Postgresql tuning..

6. Off-topic: public news server

7. Open Method of RecordSet fails when changing Regional Settings

8. Any other great public news servers out there?

9. where is Sybase public news server ?

10. Any other great public news servers out there?

11. VB4 / Jet 3.0 news from MS - in public !!

12. Technology News Service - 8/15/98 Public Edition Posted