pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/release.sgml rc/back ...

pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/release.sgml rc/back ...

Post by Alvaro Herre » Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:05:28

Tom Lane dijo:

> CVSROOT:   /cvsroot
> Module name:       pgsql-server

> Log message:
>    Code review of CLUSTER patch.  Clean up problems with relcache getting
>    confused, toasted data getting lost, etc.

Whoa.  That's a whole lot of code review.  Thank you again.  I couldn't
have done all that.  As Christopher said some time ago, it's humbling to
see how much work was still needed.

"La primera ley de las demostraciones en vivo es: no trate de usar el sistema.
Escriba un guin que no toque nada para no causar da?os." (Jakob Nielsen)

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

1. pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml rc/back

Oh, OK.  Just checking.  I was confused about your commit message
because you seemed to be saying it was mostly for testing, and I thought
you meant testing to see if the hash code is an improvement over what we
had, rather than to see if the hash code is an improvement over the
sequential scan GROUP BY path, which is still in the code.

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

2. Unrecognized database format

3. pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/installation.sgml rc ...

4. awe

5. pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/func.sgml oc/src/sgm

6. Simple Delete Gets Complex..any Ideas

7. pgsql-server/ /HISTORY oc/src/sgml/release.sgml

8. Implementing install dir