Looking for a SQL Server 7.0 expert

Post by BPMargoli » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Marc,

Perhaps I'm just in a bad mood at the moment, but just why should any one of
us bother to take the time and trouble to email you to help you answer your
problems? This is a ***public*** newsgroup. The idea is that people post
questions and someone offers assistance - publicly - so that all who look at
this newsgroup can share and benefit.

Of course if you are offering $$ for assistance, that is another matter.

> Hi! I'm looking for someone very knowledgeful with Access/SQL Server 7.0
> databases. The problems I encountered concern the Key Constraints and the
> updates from a hard drive to a server.

> You can email me to get more informations about my problems at

14973417.

Post by Marc Gregoir » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi! I'm looking for someone very knowledgeful with Access/SQL Server 7.0
databases. The problems I encountered concern the Key Constraints and the
updates from a hard drive to a server.

You can email me to get more informations about my problems at

Thanks

reckless

Looking for a SQL Server 7.0 expert

Post by Neil Pik » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Only two dollars?  They'll need to pay a lot more than that!  ;-)

Quote:> Of course if you are offering $$ for assistance, that is another matter.

 (Please reply only to newsgroups)
 For SQL FAQ entries see

 or www.ntfaq.com/sql.html (+ ntfaq download)
 or http://www.swynk.com/faq/sql/sqlserverfaq.asp
 or http://www.sql-server.co.uk

1. Looking for a SQL Server 7.0 expert

Hi! I'm looking for someone very knowledgeful with Access/SQL Server 7.0
databases. The problems I encountered concern the Key Constraints and the
updates from a hard drive to a server.

You can email me to get more informations about my problems at

Thanks

reckless

2. synchronising msde

3. openning a recordset

4. Database version control

5. Looking for Help with SQL Query in SQL Server 7.0

6. Dimensions Schema Rowset in AS2000 (virtual dimensions)

7. Looking for help with SQL query in SQL SERVER 7.0

8. SQL Server 7.0 on NT Server to SQL Server 7.0 on win2k Pro