Could someone possibly verify this and notify Microsoft as needed:
1) When modifying a trigger, click the Apply button to save changes. The OK
button no longer works.
2) Add a field to a table that contains one or more triggers. Now select
"Design Table" on that table and click the Triggers button. All the
triggers are gone from view. They still exist but they don't appear in the
3) Create a trigger named whatever (it does not matter) in some table. In
this trigger create a cursor named "TCursor". Now create a trigger in some
other table. In that trigger, create a cursor named "TCursor". Set this up
so that when the first trigger fires, the second triggers fires as well.
When the second trigger fires, you will get an error indicating that
"TCursor" is already open. I am assuming (hoping) this is a bug and not
4) WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY are we forced to work in modal dialoges (editors)
when creating triggers and sp's? Hasn't anyone at microsoft ever created a
trigger or sp and realized what a pain this is?
5) In Table Design mode in the Enterprise Manager, the Enter key stops
working on occassion. It is very irregular but it is not unusual.
6) Question: Is it possible to change the tab stops in the trigger and sp