Export SQL data in XML Format

Post by Sonya Lis » Sat, 04 May 2002 09:25:45

Using SQL Server 2000, I want to make a connection
to a database and export selected records in
XML format to a file.

Any help on how to do this?

I'd like to keep the solution within SQL Server 2000.

Thank you kindly,

Sonya.

Export SQL data in XML Format

Post by Dennis Redfiel » Sat, 04 May 2002 21:50:21

depends on how you define the word: within.  I would go with SQLXML
components.  That's what we've done and like it alot.

Quote:> Using SQL Server 2000, I want to make a connection