Subscribing to an Article Only

Post by Paul Ibiso » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:10:57

I've heard that is is possible to subscribe to a specific
article in snapshot replication, rather than an entire
publication. Can anyone post up info of how to do this.
Thanks.

1. Cannot un-subscribe an article

Hi

I have been trying to un-subscribe a publication in a subscriber but there
is one article that fails to be un-subscribed.  I tried to un-subsribe it
both from the subscriber and the publisher but never got it to work.

The reason I have to do this is the replication job from PUB to SUB failed
with an error message "Invalid Cursor State" and I could not restore the job
to normal.  I thought I could just reestablish the pull subscription to
resolve the issue but apparently it did not work.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

BTW, the same publication was replicated to 2 subscribers, the other
replication was working fine.

- Welock

2. Extremely Slow

3. Changing subscribed article structure

4. Is this really new?

5. subscribe 2 articles into same db?

6. Huge list of Fox Tools and Producers posted

7. How to find out the (transact.) subscribing articles?

8. clustering factor

9. Trouble subscribing

10. Replication Merge...subscribing

11. Subscribe to SQl Server DTS

12. publish and subscribe

13. Error when subscribing to Merge replication