SQL server 6.5: SQL Executive cann't start

SQL server 6.5: SQL Executive cann't start

Post by Xiaofeng Che » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I tried to start the SQL Executive several times. It first starts (the green light up in Enterprise Manager), then
within several seconds, the light turns to red. Since the SQL Executive cann't start, my scheduled tasks cann't
be executed. The Executive started before and worked fine. It is just recently I got the problem. I checked the SQL
server error log, SQL Executive error log, and NT event log. No error message is related to this problem. Please help.

--
Xiaofeng Chen
Software Development Engineer/Analyst

SQL server 6.5: SQL Executive cann't start

Post by Carlos Eduardo Roja » Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:05:49

What account is it using ?? Did you check the password of this account (if it's not localsystem)
--
Hope this helps,,
Carlos Eduardo Rojas