Modelling and DB Comparison tool suggestions...

Modelling and DB Comparison tool suggestions...

Post by Colin Richardso » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:52:36

Hi All,

In the past I've used a series of tools for DB modelling and keeping
database models synched.

I'd appreciate feedback on what people consider the best value for money...

Thanks

Colin Richardson

Modelling and DB Comparison tool suggestions...

Post by Allan Mitchel » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 19:27:04

If you want to take a database and compare it to something that is supposed
to be the exact same then I use and like Red Gate's SQL Compare.  It is most
definitely well priced and the tool is getting better in each revision.

--

Allan Mitchell (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)
MCSE, MCDBA

Quote:> Hi All,