SQL /AREV /OI opportunity in MD

Post by Chesapeake Computi » Thu, 23 May 1996 04:00:00

        IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY

SQL Server Programmer

Dynamic software developing/consulting firm seeks MS SQL Server NT database
programmer. Exceptional incentive/compensation opportunity for the seriously
motivated professional.  Visual Basic, Lotus Notes , Advanced Revelation,
OpenInsight and CASE experience desired.  Qualified candidates need
only apply.

1. MD-PICK/AREV Opportunities

Company:  Premiere Systems Support

Job Location: Owings Mills, MD

Job Type: Permanent or Contract

Title: Programmer Analyst

Experience in Advanced Revelation and healthcare applications a plus.

We specialize in placing PICK programmers.  Other opportunities opening
up in Tampa, FL as well as the DC,MD,VA  area.  We are always looking
for qualified individuals to join our team!

Fax/Send resumes to:
Premiere Systems Support
Attn: Odessa Holt
11781 Lee Jackson Mem. Hwy. Suite 210
Fairfax, VA 22033
Fax: 703-352-9327

2. Max Date

3. Linear hash file structures (AREV/OI)

4. Internal function

5. Free (almost) UK Seminars - AREV/OI

6. Currency Conversion

7. Dallas AREV Opportunities

8. Counting different values in one field

9. MD-MD-109171--PL/SQL-SQL-ORACLE-SQL Database Administrator, IIG

10. Arev 3.1 Does anyone know if compound selects are available in Arev 3.1

11. Upgrade failure from OI 1.1/04 to OI 1.2/01 on VAX/VMS 6.2

12. Upgrade failure from OI 1.1/04 to OI 1.2/01 on VAX/VMS 6.2 -S olved

13. OI 1.2/01 Back To OI 1.1/04