Platinum SQL-Spy

Post by Spyd » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I would be interested in hearing opinions about the Platinum SQL-Spy product
from SQL Server DBAs who have either evaluated or are regularly using the
product.  I have recently evaluated the product and I am willing to share my
opinions as well.

Please post replies to this newsgroup or e-mail me by removing the words
'NOSPAM' from my e-mail address.

thanks!

1. Platinum SQL-Spy

I would be interested in hearing opinions about the Platinum SQL-Spy product
from SQL Server DBAs who have either evaluated or are regularly using the
product.  I have recently evaluated the product and I am willing to share my
opinions as well.

Please post replies to this newsgroup or e-mail me by removing the words
'NOSPAM' from my e-mail address.

thanks!

2. Creating Cubes Dynamically, Parameters Driven Cubes

3. Platinum Software/Sequel to Platinum, comments please

4. Transactions in DTS ....again

5. MS SQL & Platinum SQL

6. problem with Result Set

7. Platinum SQL 4.2 under SQL 6.5 with SP5????

8. Where is CLASSPATH set?

9. Platinum SQL 4.2 under SQL 6.5 with SP5??????

10. How to trace (or spy) on one table in a SQL 7 server

11. XML Spy 4.3 Suite available - Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SQLXML Support

12. SQL-Spy