Custom SortOrder - How to create the definition file for it ?

Custom SortOrder - How to create the definition file for it ?

Post by Witayaw WANNAPONGSA » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I need to make the SQL Server sort the query result correctly according to
my language (Thai) but the available sort order of SQL Server does not do
it.  I see some note about custom sortorder and the definition file.   But I
don't know how to create the definition file and how it actually works.

So, does anyone know  about it or can point me to where I can read  more?
Or any other solution is very welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Witaya  WANNAPONGSAI

1. Custom SortOrder - How to create the definition file?

Hi everyone,
I need to make the SQL Server sort the query result correctly according to
my language (Thai) but the available sort order of SQL Server does not do
it.  I see some note about custom sort order and the definition file.   But
I don't know how to create the definition file and how it actually works.
So, does anyone know  about it or can point me to where I can read  more?
Or any other solution is very welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Witaya  WANNAPONGSAI

2. Enumerating the paramters of a stored procedure

3. Communication Link Failure

4. VFP Creating Label definition files

5. NEWBIE Question: alter index

6. How to create a custom txt file in DTS to migrate data

7. Grid builder

8. Creating a custom error log file

9. Custom Sort Order Definitions

10. ODBC 3.0 API function definitions for Visual Basic or SQLSetEnvAttr definition

11. Msg 4409: The columns in the query definition and the view definition do not match