dts, login fail when change dts package

Post by sd » Sun, 03 Feb 2002 04:51:41

When I make a change to dts I get a login failed when I run it.  I have not
changed anything that requires a logon.  Also you cannot go back into the
dts because you get a logon failure also.  In the copy I made of the dts  I
reentered the password to the connection and this also fails.   Is this a
bug or am I missing something.  This seems to happen randomly some times you
can change the dts and other times you cannot.  Is this a bug or am I
missing something?

1. Login Failed when changing user in DTS Package

Hi,

I have a DTS package that I created with the Wizard. If I reenter in
Design mode and  enter SQL Server connection 1 and change the User Name
and password and then close. When I click on the connecting line to
Connection 2, it tells me that Login failed for user: UserX. When I look
at the properties for Connection 1, the password is blank as if it
wasn't saved.

Has anyone seen this? Thanks.

Susan

2. Beginning programmer

3. DTS Package error - login failed

4. "TNS: no listener" connecting from W95 8.0.3 to WNT 8.0.5

5. Login failed trying to execute a DTS package from ASP.NET

6. pb de connection file maker

7. SQL7 DTS Package error: login failed

8. CRecordset: Error when adding records SQL Server view

9. Change Login for a DTS package

10. Dts packge running another dts package fails

11. Login failed when changing dts

12. DTS Packages fail when password changed

13. dts package scheduled as job fails on ownership change