Implementing Logical model to Physical Model

Implementing Logical model to Physical Model

Post by Rames » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Thanks for reading !

I am Preparing for the mcp certification on SQl server 70-029.Can any body
help me by giving references or related sites for mastering in normalization
or Implementing  a logical model to physical model.Your help is most
valuable to me.

--
S.Ramesh Babu
Programmer

<  w o n d e r  >    < e - s o l u t i o n s   for the   n e w  e c o n o m
y  >

15, Jeevaratnam Nagar. Adyar,
Chennai - 600020,  India
Ph: +91-44-4916623, +91-44-4903772
Fax: +91-44-4903771
ICQ No: 67820756
www.webscripters.com

Implementing Logical model to Physical Model

Post by Mark Alliso » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I found that a very good resource was entering 'normalization' into
altavista. There were hundreds of sites returning with information on this.

Good luck,
Mark

Quote:> Thanks for reading !