Table Diagrams/Relationships

Post by Couc » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:09:25

I need to see the relationships between all of my tables for a particular DB
and created a Diagram through the Enterprise Manager.  I selected the option
to Show the Relationship Labels, but the end result is a little messy
because there are so many tables/relationships.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for viewing this data (doesn't appear to be exportable), or have
a better way to get a full view of the relationships of the tables?

Any help is appreciated.

1. export a table relationship diagram

Hello,

I have tried to export a table relationship diagram in SQL
2000. I followed the instruction on
us;Q320125
Everything has been imported to dtProperties table. I
believe that all the relationships are there. But the
figure which shows a relationship of tables is not there.
Does anybody know how to get the figure there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

-J

2. full-text search on named instance

3. System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

4. NLP and database

5. Table relationship diagramming tool

6. DTS system stored_procedures

7. Sql Server dont show providers

8. Database Diagram Relationships Disappear

9. visual relationship diagram

10. Entity Relationship Diagram help

11. Relationship Diagrams

12. Relationships without diagrams...? Also list constraints