LoadLibrary failed on sqlsui.dll

Post by David Evan » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:00:12

Hi

I am getting the above error message when trying to
install SQL Server on Windows 2000 Server, either a clean
W2K or patched to SP3.

Grateful for any suggestions.

Regards

David

1. LoadLibrary() fails to load LIBSYBDB.DLL

In Visual C++ 5.0, I get a module not found error(126)  if I try to do a
LoadLibrary() of what I thought was the 32 bit libsybdb.dll. The
Loadlibrary works fine with many other DLL's, in the same directory as
LIBSYBDB.DLL. Could libsybdb.dll be a 16 bit dll or something? Thanks.

2. dangling lock on table

3. dbclient.dll and stdvcl40.dll fail to register

4. Creating several functions in the same script

5. Failed to load resource dll MSDAERSV.DLL

6. select problem with integer field

7. Failed to load resource DLL odbcint.dll

8. Multiple indexes or multi-column index?

9. Failed to load resource DLL ( OLEDB32R.DLL )

10. Proc 2.1 and loadlibrary

11. LoadLibrary and Proc 2.1

12. DB2 7.2 DLL Load / Unload of DB2SYSP.DLL AND DB2KBC.DLL

13. OLAP setup fails - oleaut32.dll is in use