changing the defult database in a stored procedure

changing the defult database in a stored procedure

Post by James Hackin » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I need to know how to chang the defult database for where a query and a
stored procedure are getting executed.  Does anyone know how or where to
point me?
Thanks
James Hacking

changing the defult database in a stored procedure

Post by Allan Stenh?j Schmid » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Try

USE database_name

This works at compile and execution time!

regards,
Allan Schmidt
DEFU DATA

> I need to know how to chang the defult database for where a query and a
> stored procedure are getting executed.  Does anyone know how or where to
> point me?
> Thanks
> James Hacking

1. Changing User Stored Procedures to System Stored Procedures?

I am using Access 2002 to interface with SQL Server 2000. I was working
with data in the Access ADP file and had Entreprise Manager open in the
background. While sorting some data I got an error message in Access and
it terminated. When I opened the ADP file again all of the system stored
procedures now show up in Access. Looking at them in EM they have all
been changed from type = system to type = user. How can I change these
back to system via EM or TSQL?

--
Rick Curtis
Director, Outdoor Action Program

2. Killing SPIDs when source is stored procedure??

3. Changing database context within a stored procedure

4. nope project

5. changing the current database within a stored procedure

6. Identity Column Problems

7. Changing database in a stored procedure

8. xp_sendmail change sender name???

9. defult database settings

10. change the database being use inside a store procedure using a variable

11. Changing Databases in a Stored procedure

12. Access Database and Defult Value

13. changing databases within a stored procedure