Any recommendations on ETL tools that hook into the SQL Server Repository?
1. criteria for Copy management tools / ETL-tools
Considering the prices of copy management tools (CM-tools) AKA ETL-tools
from f.i. ETI, Prism and the like, I would like te have some criteria
upon which I can make my selection.
So far I came up with the following minimum functionalities:
- Extraction/replication of data from the databases from the
- Filtering en cleansing of the extracted data;
- Consolidation of the data;
- moving the data to the targetsystems;
- loading the data into targetdatabase;
- All these processes must be scheduled.
- technical openess (databases, platforms, BI-tools)
I found some info at http://www.kismeta.com/extract
Am I missing functions, are there any other criteria I should use?
3. ETL tool
5. ETL Tool Selection Sagent V Informatica
7. Looking for an ETL tool from MS SQL 2k to oracle 8i
10. DTS as a ETL tool for an Oracle Data Warehouse
11. DTS as ETL tool
12. best ETL tool
13. ETL Tools