FETCH ABSOLUTE @N doesn't work

Post by Kirlle » Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:00:00

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQL server..... I don't understud why this proc work after creating and
doesn't after restart. After restart cursor allways fetch 1-st, and

1. Fetch Absolute @i From Cursor doesn't work after server restarted

Hi,

I am using SQLServer 6.5. and have these statements in my SP:

Every time I stop and restart the server, this line doesn't work any more,

Note that "Fetch absolute 1 from my_cursor" works just fine after a restart

Is this a bug? Is it like this on your server too?

Thank you,
Bich-Ha Vu

2. DO FORM ??

3. FETCH doesn't work from ADP

4. Removing a login

5. ORACLE DOESN'T COMPLY TO BASIC STANDARD SQL: SIMPLE QUERIES DOESN'T WORK

6. Which PowerBuilder?

7. Scheduling DTS doesn't fail but doesn't work

8. Urgent!!

9. SQL Mail doesn't work but SQLAgentMail works on prod server

10. DTS works fine but it doesn't work when scheduling

11. Query works in SQL Query Analyzer but doesn't work in DTS

12. Trigger works but doesn't work

13. DOS Version work but WINDOWS doesn't work