New developer newsletter

Post by todd1234.. » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:57:18

Unicus Data Systems is inviting Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and
Web developers to sign up for the Unicus Programmer's Assistant, a new
periodic email newsletter. It contains
        -programming tips and how-to's
        -code samples
        -technical articles
        -links to other programming resources
        -and much, much more

New developer newsletter

Post by Roji. P. Thoma » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:43:16

Unicus Data Systems !!!
Update your database
There is more than 20 countries in the world

--
Roji. P. Thomas
SQL Server Programmer

Quote:> Unicus Data Systems is inviting Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and
> Web developers to sign up for the Unicus Programmer's Assistant, a new
> periodic email newsletter. It contains
> -programming tips and how-to's
> -code samples
> -technical articles
> -links to other programming resources
> -and much, much more

New developer newsletter

Post by rayda » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:38:27

Well he does have "Other" as a choice.

> Unicus Data Systems !!!
> Update your database
> There is more than 20 countries in the world

> --
> Roji. P. Thomas
> SQL Server Programmer

> > Unicus Data Systems is inviting Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and
> > Web developers to sign up for the Unicus Programmer's Assistant, a new
> > periodic email newsletter. It contains
> > -programming tips and how-to's
> > -code samples
> > -technical articles
> > -links to other programming resources
> > -and much, much more

1. DA/DBA Newsletter - New Issue

Dear Colleagues,

I am proud to announce that the fourth issue of The Data Administration
Newsletter (TDAN 4.0) is available on the internet at http://www.tdan.com.
This "no-charge" newsletter about managing data as a valued corporate asset
is approaching 2,500 registered readers from around the world and is
rapidly becoming a recognized non-vendor-biased resource for information on
the field of data administration.

The present issue of the newsletter contains:

-  12 new articles on data warehousing and the web, meta data
-  management, enterprise & data architecture, naming standards,
-  the Zachman Framework, database performance tuning & more
-  33 articles from past issues related to similar topics & more
-  DA-related Book Reviews
-  DA-related Job Classified Advertisements
-  DA-related Questions and Answers from Readers
-  Lists of Interesting Conferences, Web-sites, Magazine Articles,
-  A thorough Vendor List broken down by focus
-  And Organization Updates

I hope that you will take the time to visit the site, articles, job
classifieds, and register your name on-line through the registration
screen from the primary menu page.  The reader database is used to make
newsletter-related announcements to the readers.  I do not sell the
registered reader list and therefore you will not receive any junk e-mail
from the newsletter.  I encourage you to register.

Thank you for your time.
Bob Seiner

Robert S. Seiner
---
Publisher/Editor - The Data Administration Newsletter

Senior Consultant - Spectrum Technology Group, Inc.

2. wrong information for Memo field of Access data base

3. What should I link this with ?

4. New Issue -- DA/DBA Newsletter

5. Newbie question

6. DA/DBA Newsletter - New Issue

7. QUERYDEF question .. please help... Urgent