DMO to add login and user

Post by <liba.. » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:46:48

Using SQL-DMO inside a C++ application I need to add the
login and user in the form of DOMAIN\Group.  The
application has dialogs for the user to specify DOMAIN
and Group names.  Anyone have any functions of examples
of how to do this.

Thanks

DMO to add login and user

Post by Andrea Montanar » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 02:58:42

hi,
have a look at a VB6 prj of mine at the link following my sign, which
implement this functionality too..
Andrea Montanari

http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtm
DbaMgr2k ver 0.2.0  -  DbaMgr ver 0.48.0
(my vb6+sql-dmo little try to provide MS MSDE 1.0 and MSDE 2000 a visual
interface)
--------- remove DMO to reply

Quote:> Using SQL-DMO inside a C++ application I need to add the