Execute a stored procedure with Parameters from delphi

Execute a stored procedure with Parameters from delphi

Post by Roberto Martine » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I need information about how can I execute a stored procedure with more
than one parameters from delphi, actually  when I try to execute it
there is an error message "Invalid parameter".

Thank you

1. How to call/execute a stored procedure with parameters from code

Hi everyone,

Now i want to automate this process in a userfrindly enviroment.
In a form he user marks a date in a DropDown field and then clicks a button
to execute the procedure.

I found the following to do with code:

Public ZEL_ready()
    UserDate = Forms![ZEL].[choose_date]
    ???????
    DoCmd.OpenStoredProcedure "ZEL_ready_update", acViewNormal
End Function

An oher way that works is to create a dummy report and use the
InputParameters properties     but this method is not very professional i
think.

Thanks for all help

Andreas

2. PRESS GTE STANDARDIZES ON INFORMIX

3. Output parameter not listed for Execute SQL task that calls stored procedure

4. AMouseObj() Function.

5. Howto?: Execute a stored procedure and retrieve an output parameter using SQLDMO

6. Seperation of SQL server files from windows 2000 directories.

7. Empty output parameters when executing stored procedure through ODBC

8. replication to the same table from a 7.0 and 6.5 publisher

9. SybPerl Newbie - Executing Stored Procedures with Parameters

10. Stored Procedure execute using raw_execute doesn't executer and return parameters

11. how to execute remote stored procedure with parameter in openrowset

12. Executing Store Procedure with empty datetime parameter

13. How to Execute Store Procedure with parameters