SQL Service Packs

Post by Marco A. Ramire » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:52:02

During the installation of Service Pack 3 on SQL 7, it hangs up after the
part that setup asks you to chooses authentication method.  I choose the SQL
server authentication for user 'sa'.  I verified that the user does exist.
But when the service pack install runs, it justs sits on the page where is
says "Verifying authenthication please wait...".   Any information would be
greatly appreciated .

Thanks.

SQL Service Packs

Post by Dana Burnel » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:14:11

If you send me your log files I'll take a look. cnfgsvr.out, sqlsp.log,
errrorolog. BTW - What OS and What Version of SQL 7.0?

Quote:> During the installation of Service Pack 3 on SQL 7, it hangs up after the