US-VA Platinum Repository Data Analyst

Post by Ajay Gandh » Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:43:30

We are looking for 3 Data Analyst with the following experiences.

Position: Computer Data Repository/Data Analyst
Location: Northern *ia
Duration: More than 2 Years
CDR products. Working knowledge of COBOL/JCL batch and COBOL. SQL or
CA-IDEAL 4GL programming languages. IBM DB2 RDBMS. TSO/ISPF environment
manipulation and navigation MVS.

The salary will be very competitive. We can offer your either 1099 or
W-2.

If you are interested, please forward your resume at your earliest to

Solomon Thompson Jr.
Blue Collar Objects

1. US-VA Platinum Repository Data Analyst

We are looking for 3 Data Analyst with the following experiences.

Position: Computer Data Repository/Data Analyst
Location: Northern Virginia
Duration: More than 2 Years
CDR products. Working knowledge of COBOL/JCL batch and COBOL. SQL or
CA-IDEAL 4GL programming languages. IBM DB2 RDBMS. TSO/ISPF environment
manipulation and navigation MVS.

The salary will be very competitive. We can offer your either 1099 or
W-2.

If you are interested, please forward your resume at your earliest to

Solomon Thompson Jr.
Blue Collar Objects

2. d3 file reallocation

3. Books on Sybase

4. Stored Procedure Compile Date

5. Help!Evaluation has expired

6. US-VA Sorry for Mistake (Platinum repository)

7. US-VA Sorry for mistake (Platinum Repository)