SQL Server startup erro

Post by Carle » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi! I would really appreciate if you could help me with this problem.

"An error 1069 - (The service did not start due to log on failure) occured while
performing this service operation on the MSSQLServer service."

Thanks a lot.

SQL Server startup erro

Post by Saleem Hakan » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Did you recently change the NT Password on which the SQL Server Service was
running? if yes then you gotta change that password for SQL Server Service
also in "Control Panel-> Services-> MSSQLServer"

Hi! I would really appreciate if you could help me with this problem.

"An error 1069 - (The service did not start due to log on failure) occured
while
performing this service operation on the MSSQLServer service."

Thanks a lot.

SQL Server startup erro

Post by Robb » Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:22:34

Check to see if Service Control Manager on NT is using an incorrect NT
password. To make sure the password is OK go: Control Panel, Services,
MSSQLServer, Startup).

Robbie