DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, and SQL Developers

DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, and SQL Developers

Post by Dave » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:08:12

We are pleased to announce the release of the BETA version of DevWizard 2001
Version 2.0.  DevWizard 2001 (formerly COM-Gen 2000) is a VB6 AddIn which
allows a developer to create an entire 3-tier application with just a few
clicks of his or her mouse.  All you need to do is supply a valid ODBC or
OLEDB data source, and DevWizard 2001 does the rest.

Key features include:

- Automatic generation of XML-enabled COM/COM+ objects
- Automatic generation of ANSI SQL stored procedures
- Automatic generation of ASP pages with JavaScript client-side code,
        useable with any browser
- Optional generation of XML-enabled stored procedures for use with
        SQL Server 2000 (or later)

The DevWizard 2001 BETA is free for the taking.  Just visit our web site at
http://www.q-d.com. While you're there, feel free to join our discussion
group to share your opinion with us and the rest of our growing user base.

Thanks for your time,
Dave Verschleiser
Q&D Software Development

1. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, and SQL Developers

[...]

2. OCP question?

3. MSSQL7 > excel

4. Log backups are not running

5. Free memory in SGA

6. DevWizard 2001 - For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers

7. DevWizard 2001 BETA Release 2 now available! For VB, COM, ASP, and SQL Developers

8. DevWizard 2001 Final Release!! For VB, ASP, COM, and SQL Developers