Here: online books, SQL FAQ, discussion lists, articles (free)

Here: online books, SQL FAQ, discussion lists, articles (free)

Post by Stephen Wynkoo » Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

We've just opened the SQL script library - check it out online in the SQL
Server Home section of http://www.swynk.com SWYNK.COM.

Also online:

SQL Server FAQ
SQL Server 7.0 Information - this is THE place to find out about it!
Discussion lists
Online books (SQL, SMS, etc.)

and more.  Stop by and take a look - save yourself some time!
SW

All things SQL - http://www.swynk.com

1. SQL discussion list and FAQ, SMS discussion list, online articles, online books (free)

Hi Everyone!

- SQL Server discussion list:
    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp
- OLE DB discussion list
    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp
- Microsoft SMS Discussion list
    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

- Microsoft SQL Server HOME
    Featuring complete online books for review.
    (including Que's "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5
    Second Edition" by agreement with Que)
    http://www.swynk.com/sql.asp

- Library -- the library is OPEN!
    http://www.swynk.com/reading.asp
    Currently online:
        - SE Using SQL Server 6.5 2nd Edition
        - SE Using SMS 1.2
        - Running a Perfect Web Site 2nd Edition
        - The BackOffice Intranet Kit

- SQL Server FAQ:
     http://www.swynk.com/mssqlfaq.asp

- SQL Server WorldWide User's Group:
    http://www.swynk.com/sswug
        Includes consultants listing (add your name free!)
        and user's group signup/charter/bylaws.

- SQL Server links, articles, online chapters, etc.:
    http://www.swynk.com

The site also includes many different "lessons learned" articles,
talking about real-life experiences working with SQL server in their
entirety.  *If you have a link to add or suggest, please email me and let me
know.  Suggestions, comments always welcome.

SW

http://www.swynk.com, Maintainer, SQL Server FAQ

2. Why doesn't Informix understand my terminal type

3. Pro*C sqlstm vs lint

4. SQL Srvr FAQ, discussion list, SMS discussion list, online books (all free)

5. Pick Programmer - 5+ yrs -Perm in Gardena, CA - Recruiter

6. Delphi 1 and MSAccess 2.0

7. SQL Books online, faq, list server, online discussions, FREE

8. Here: FAQ, discussion list, online articles, online books...

9. SQL FAQ, BackOffice, PowerBuilder, Cold Fusion - books online, discussions, list servers, archives, all free

10. Here: SQL Server FAQ, Online Books, Discussion lists (Free)

11. SQL FAQ, BackOffice, PowerBuilder, Cold Fusion - books online, discussions, list servers, archives, all free