Get 100% Free domain and Webhosting !!

Post by Chechesa.8m.co » Wed, 28 May 2003 07:47:20

Dear Friend,

This is me, Marco Antonio Camarena. I just want to inform you about an exciting offer.

"Get your own Free Domain name and webhosting!!"

Amazing isn't it. You can get FREE yourname.com .net .org domains and free webhosting. The important thing is that there will be no banner ads on your free Website.

Just visit

 http://www.getfreedomain.biz/index.php?id=258141

and register with this website. You will have to earn 100 points in order to get your FREE domain and Webhosting.

Don't forget to avail this great and rare offer !!

Thank you,
Marco Antonio Camarena