Training for Certification - Which Option is Best?

Training for Certification - Which Option is Best?

Post by Brenda Abbot » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:18:03

Any recommendations from those of you who are certified?

I'm considering Microsoft self-paced packets, or the online options, or
another vendor's self-paced kits.  Also, I don't know whether to go SQL or
Oracle - I'm an Access/VB programmer now.  What things should I be
considering?

I would very much appreciate your feedback, and if this isn't the correct
forum and you know of a more appropriate forum, please let me know.

Thanks very much.

1. Essbase Training - Best options?

I worked in Essbase some years ago (like 1997), and have been doing
different things since then.  I want to get back into it, and feel that
taking some training would be the best way to remember what I once knew and,
more importantly, to get up to speed on all that's changed since then, which
is obviously a great deal.

I just spoke to the folks at Hyperion, and we would need to have a software
license  for an Hyperion product to take their courses.  We can look into
that, but they also mentioned Clarity Systems.

So, my questions is, has anyone taken training from either Hyperion or
Clarity Systems of late, and, if so, what did you think?  Any input is
greatly appreciated.

Markus

2. ESQL/C - Large Array ?

3. Postgres Certification/training

4. Trigger always evaluates to false

5. D3 Certification and Training

6. Win95 & sys(0),getenv

7. Help Training, Certification, or Employment ??

8. Setting function keys in D3 NT

9. Oracle DBA Certification training

10. ARIS certification training

11. Oracle DBA Certification training

12. D3 Training & Certification

13. Oracle Certification Training in Chicago