Monitoring tool

Post by Marco Linder » Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:00:47

Hello all,

Does anyone know a good monitoring tool to see what Analysis Services is
doing? Also when you process a cube, to see real detailed information?

Thanks in advance,
Marco.

Monitoring tool

Post by Mosha Pasumansky [MSFT » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:44:37

Quote:> Does anyone know a good monitoring tool to see what Analysis Services is
> doing? Also when you process a cube, to see real detailed information?

Depends what you call "real detailed information". Analysis Services exposes
handful of perfmon counters which give you some insight into what is going
on in the system.

1. Monitoring tools

Hi all,

I am looking for feedback on any good monitoring for our NT based database
servers, running Sybase and MS SQL . This should not only be realtime but
also perform historic analysis to identify  possible problem areas.

There are a couple I know of which claim to do this but I would like info.
on any real world experiences.

Thanking you in advance.

Puvendran

2. Problem with Oracle SQL running on Redhat Linux 6.0

3. SQL Server 4.21a Monitoring Tools?

4. Disconnected Recordset Insert/Delete in same batch Error

5. Performance monitoring tools

6. 16807-CT-STAMFORD-ORACLE-Junior Oracle Software Engineer

7. HELP! Need monitoring tool advice

8. Interesting Unidata "Feature"

9. ANN: SQL Server Monitoring Tool

10. help with open cursors and monitoring tools

11. Recommendations for SQL Server monitoring tools

12. Monitor Tool?

13. Recommendations for SQL Server monitoring tools