Repository Question

Post by nugo » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:24:39

Hi, anybody knows about saving DTS Packages into repository ?

I'm learning create DTS Packages, and I saved it into repository.
I created 3 DTS Packages which one i set Scanning Options, one
i set for Lineage, and one i set nothing. But when I want to edit
again, I seem no package at my repository. And When I looking
at Metadata I saw my package.

What is exactly happened when we save our DTS Package into
repository?

And Can I change repository default (MSDB) into another user
databases? Can we create many repository ?

TIA