SQL SERVER Connection ERROR

Post by Donn » Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:54:31

why do i sometimes get this error from my vb connection by
ADO to SQL server : that i have connected 15 times ..and
it cannot connect again? but when i close my program and
then restart it... the error never shows up again. i dont
want to encounter this again.. is there any remedy to this
one?

thanks! :)

SQL SERVER Connection ERROR

Post by Narayana Vyas Kondredd » Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:23:58

Donna, what is the exact error? Which version of SQL Sever and what edition?
--
HTH,
Vyas,

http://vyaskn.tripod.com/

Quote:> why do i sometimes get this error from my vb connection by
> ADO to SQL server : that i have connected 15 times ..and
> it cannot connect again? but when i close my program and
> then restart it... the error never shows up again. i dont
> want to encounter this again.. is there any remedy to this
> one?

> thanks! :)

SQL SERVER Connection ERROR

Post by Donn » Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:18:02

I am practicing sql server 6.5 , using visual basic 6, ado
2.0

this is the error:

Run time eroor '-2147217843 (80040e4d)': [Microsoft][ODBC
SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Unable to connect. The
maximum no. of '15' configured user connections are
already connected. System administrator can configure to a
higher value with sp_configure.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Donna, what is the exact error? Which version of SQL

Sever and what edition?
>--
>HTH,
>Vyas,
>SQL Server FAQ, articles, code samples, Books,

>http://vyaskn.tripod.com/

>> why do i sometimes get this error from my vb connection
by
>> ADO to SQL server : that i have connected 15 times ..and
>> it cannot connect again? but when i close my program and
>> then restart it... the error never shows up again. i
dont
>> want to encounter this again.. is there any remedy to
this
>> one?

>> thanks! :)

>.

1. Odbc setting error: Not associated trusted SQL server connection error

I got a error message when I was setting ODBC
The error message is the following.

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Login failed for user 'sa'
Reason: Not associated trusted SQL server connection

I wrote a password correctly..
what's the problem?
I can't understand what the error message means.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

from  fluorite

2. Filemaker crashing

3. MS SQL-Server Connection Error

4. Cache Hit Ratio is 93%

5. ODBC/SQL Server Connection Error

6. Fragmentation?

7. not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection error

8. Does SQL 6.5 Create a Swap File In Connection With Backups?

9. SQL server connection error

10. ADO/SQL Server connection error (WIN 98)

11. Urgent: SQL SERVER CONNECTION ERROR

12. SQL Server Connection Error

13. Sql Server connection error