MSSQL Server on Windows 2003 Server

Post by Manat K » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 05:44:55

Hello all

   Enterprise Manager seems to be having alot of trouble
with Windows Server 2003.  Can anyone help me?
Everytime, in EM, I try to open a table,  I get an error
message saying:  Some files are either missing or not
registered.

   I even tried installing SP3(SQL), but still no success.
I reinstalled SQL Server 2000 so many times.
Does anyone know, is there something different in the
installation process of SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server
2003?

    Why am I getting these errors?

Please Help
MK

MSSQL Server on Windows 2003 Server

Post by Hal Berenso » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:18:56

Since Windows Server 2003 isn't released yet, I'm not sure how much help you
are going to get.  But you might have better luck asking in the .tools
newsgroup since that's where the EM folks hang out.

--
Hal Berenson
True Mountain Consulting

Quote:> Hello all

>    Enterprise Manager seems to be having alot of trouble
> with Windows Server 2003.  Can anyone help me?
> Everytime, in EM, I try to open a table,  I get an error
> message saying:  Some files are either missing or not
> registered.

>    I even tried installing SP3(SQL), but still no success.
> I reinstalled SQL Server 2000 so many times.
> Does anyone know, is there something different in the
> installation process of SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server
> 2003?

>     Why am I getting these errors?

> Please Help
> MK

1. MSSQL 2000 on Windows Server 2003

Hello all

   Enterprise Manager seems to be having alot of trouble
with Windows Server 2003.  Can anyone help me?
Everytime, in EM, I try to open a table,  I get an error
message saying:  Some files are either missing or not
registered.

   I even tried installing SP3(SQL), but still no success.
I reinstalled SQL Server 2000 so many times.
Does anyone know, is there something different in the
installation process of SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server
2003?

    Why am I getting these errors?

Please Help
MK

2. 4GL

3. need help creating new DB2 UDB containers on raw disk volumes

4. SQL Server 2000 Setup Procedure on Windows Server 2003

5. Interbase VS Oracle...

6. SQL 2000 Server SP3 and Windows Server 2003

7. Controling phone dialler from Paradox ???

8. SQL Server 2000 SP3 fails to install on Windows Server 2003

9. Can't install SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server 2003 French

10. Confused about Windows 2003 Server CAL's and SQL Server Licenses

11. Install SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server 2003 WEb Edition

12. Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere compatiblity with Windows 2003 Server