Huge SQL Server memory leak?

Post by szieg.. » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone run across a huge memory leak in SQL Server 6.5?  We're
running SQL Server 6.5 (SP 5a) on NT (SP 5).  According to the Task
Manager, the SQLSERVR.EXE application is taking up an extra 8K per
second.  Has anyone run into this?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Huge memory leak in SQL Server 6.5???

Has anyone run across a huge memory leak in SQL Server 6.5?  We're
running SQL Server 6.5 (SP 5a) on NT (SP 5).  According to the Task
Manager, the SQLSERVR.EXE application is taking up an extra 8K per
second.  Has anyone run into this?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. How do I tell Win2k and SQL that I have cals

3. SQL Server seems to leak memory until complete out of memory

4. credit card validation

5. Creating cube roles via DSO = huge memory leak?

6. Problem with combo box

7. Huge memory leak with ADO 2.7 and SQLOLEDB.

8. Random W4GL questions

9. UK query - Delphi3 - NT4-Memory leak on SQL Query to SQL/server 6.5

10. sql server 7 memory leak

11. Memory Leak with SQL server 6.5??

12. Memory leak in SQL Server 6.5?

13. SQL Server hogging up CPU usage / memory leaks