Dead lock

Post by raji » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

When i execute a select query (through query analyzer or asp) on a
table  i get dead lock error saying process terminated(i don't have the
exact error statement).I can any one suggest me why is this happening
.There is a service running which is constantly querying this table and
updating a field when particular condition occurs

Regards,
Rajiv

Dead lock

Post by BP Margoli » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Rajiv,

Please do not post the same question independently to multiple newsgroups.

Please see my reply in .programming.

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.
can be cut and pasted into Query Analyzer is appreciated

Quote:> Hi,