compare mssql 6.5 database and mssql 7.0 database

compare mssql 6.5 database and mssql 7.0 database

Post by david spaisma » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello:

I am using a product from red-gate --called SQL COMPARE-- to compare two
mssql 6.5 databases. It works quite well.

However, we are planning to upgrade our core production database shortly
from mssql 6.5 to mssql 7.0 using the upgrade wizard.

I have not seen any production that can be used to ompare a mssql 6.5
databae and an mssql 7.0 database.

Does any one know of a product or utility which would permit us to do the
comparison of database objects between a mssql 6.5  and a mmsql 7.0 database
(after migration from 6.5 to 7.0)?

Any information which can be porvided would be very helpful.

THanks.

David