Help

Post by Hui » Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:44:36

Hi,

I changed my NT network password this morning, and since then my SQL server
could not start service. I got error 1069 like this:

  The service did not start due to a logon failuer

Anybody who knows about this error help me pleasse!!!
Thanks.

Hui

Help

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:00:21

Did you change the password for the MSSQLService and the SQLServerAgent
accounts within the control panel applet?

--
Keith
==============

I changed my NT network password this morning, and since then my SQL server
could not start service. I got error 1069 like this:

  The service did not start due to a logon failuer

Anybody who knows about this error help me pleasse!!!
Thanks.

Hui

Help

Post by dilliga » Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:02:33

Does the service log in using your user account?

You will need to change the password in the Service configuration.

Quote:-----Original Message-----

Hi,

I changed my NT network password this morning, and since then my SQL server
could not start service. I got error 1069 like this:

  The service did not start due to a logon failuer

Anybody who knows about this error help me pleasse!!!
Thanks.

Hui
.

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. Help! Table Alias

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Trouble Installing SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition

5. help help help help help help help help help

6. informix dba routines

7. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

8. Queries Timing Out Problem

9. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. Help help help help

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP!