How can I publish a snapshot off a table with Foreign Keys to others tables

How can I publish a snapshot off a table with Foreign Keys to others tables

Post by chema mu?o » Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I would like to do a snapshot replicatin of a table to a remote server for
updating table data. The problem is the table has relations and foreign keys
with other tables and there are related records.

    It is possible to set the constraints off for replicating the table and
then set on again.?

    Thanks

1. Snapshot replication fails - unable to drop table due to foreign key constraint

Hi,

I'm trying to set-up a snapshot replication between two SQL Servers. The
publication consists of all the tables of the Northwind database. I have set
the table options on "drop and recreate". However, the Publisher is unable
to drop and recreate the tables at the Subscriber because of foreign key
constraints.
What can I do to solve this ? Remove all foreign keys at the Subscriber
Northwind db ? But I would like to keep the referential integrity the same
on both servers.
Or is there a way of specifying the order in which tables are dropped during
the replication ?

Any ideas ?

2. Help on Alter DB: Error 5041 on SQL2K SP2

3. foreign key between tables in different table spaces

4. Need help with Installation

5. Query between 2 tables, where 2nd table foreign key is null

6. Paradox in Linux

7. DROP TABLE hangs because of same table foreign key

8. I thought it would be straight-forward, but ...

9. DMO and Tables +Primary Key - Foreign Key

10. BCP INTO A TABLE THAT CONTAINS PRIMARY KEY AND FOREIGN KEY CONSTRAINTS

11. One FOREIGN KEY refrences a Table with two Primary Keys

12. display primary keys, foreign keys of a table.

13. problem modifying table with publishing turned off