DTS flat file

Post by Joel Robinso » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Trying to use DTS to import a flat file from sco unix.  It works (lf for row
delimiter,no text quotes,| for separator) but it seems to *on last
record.

The sco unix file as is chokes.  And when copied in "dos" format (ie cr/lf),
it also chokes.  Attempted to add a control Z at end - also chokes.

So any ideas?

1. Accessing Flat files through DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

Hello,

I am interested in defining a DTS package that transforms data from
flat files to SQL Server table.

I would like to access the flat files through the DTS Flat File OLE DB
Provider.

But, I couldn't find any information on how to define the metadata of
the Flat files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Hayim Salti

2. Server crosstabs

3. DTS Flat file load

4. HELP!! Paradox

5. Documentation for DTS Flat File Provider

6. Unable to Register Dll

7. SQL Server DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

8. OFF TOPIC

9. Can I redistribute DTS Flat File OLE-DB provider?

10. Urgent : DTS exporting to a Flat file

11. how to delete a flat file with DTS

12. DTS Truncate charecters when importing data flat file.

13. convert fixed width Flat file to db2 tables using SQL DTS 2000