10038 "Results Pending" errors

Post by Chris Gadsb » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:50:06

Hi,

What are the likely reasons for occasional 10038 errors. More specifically,
they tend to occur at sites on the far side of the WAN from the server, but
not on at those on the LAN.  I'm not clear why this would be an issue for
this type of error.
Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Chris

10038 "Results Pending" errors

Post by Simon Liao[M » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:15:34

Hi Chris,

Hope this article may help you:

Q165951 INF: Result Processing for SQL Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q165951

Regards,

--- Simon Liao

1. error 10038 " ... results pending"

Every time I try to copy a table from one database to another with the
transfer manager, I get the error 10038 " ... results pending".
Ive tried the command "dbcc checkdb" on the affected databases and on
master, model, tempdb and msdb. This has no effect on the described
behaviour.

Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem?

2. runtime error: unspecified error.

3. My NT-workstation crash when printing from ISQLw

4. 10038 DB-LIB error: "Results pending." how to clear?

5. www/html/books

6. "Component request pending" error

7. How do I get 2 of the same field in the same query?

8. sql7 sp4 sp_dboption "pending upgrade"

10. fulltext "unknown result" error

11. Error 10038: Attemp to initiate a new Sql Server Operation with results pending.

12. ""URGENT "" Inserting "For xml explicit" results to a Temp table