Good links MCSD and SQL links!!

Post by rreddy » Mon, 01 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Please email me if anyone has good links on MCSD and MS-SQL study
references. Thanks.

1. Linking SQL server 7 to AS400 using linked feature

Hello,

We are trying to link SQL server 7 (with sp3 on NT 4 machine) with
AS400 using client access. I created a DSN but i am getting this
error. I'll really appreciate if anyone can help me resolve this
issue.
Thanks
Fahd

Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, State 1
OLE DB provider `MSDASQL` reported an error. A provider-specific error
occurred.
[OLE/DB provider returned message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]
Driver`s
SQLSetConnectAttr failed]
[OLE/DB provider returned message: [IBM][Client Access ODBC Driver
(32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]Communication link failure. COMM RC=0x3]"

2. Distributed Transaction with ORACLE

3. LINKED SERVERS : How to link MySQL server on SQL Sever 2000

4. test

5. Good site with SQL Links for newbies

6. n Of Each Group using GROUP BY

7. Must see IT site(including good SQL server links)

8. refresh on grid

9. 200+ Worlds's best IT links(including SQL Server, MCSD/MCSE, PLUS...)

10. How to report on 3 tables with a True / False when linked / not linked

11. Is It Possible: Linked Server to Linked Server?

12. link to server and link to excel.........*****

13. -Linked Server--Richard Waymire Seminar--Cannot use Integrated Security with Linked Server with SQL7 and Win2k--