Is there any program which would tell me which active dlls are being used by
which active program ?
I have error messages that say the dll is being used and i want to know
which program is using it ?
There's one in www.sysinternals.com
Hope this helps,,
Carlos Eduardo Rojas
MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSS
Quote:> Is there any program which would tell me which active dlls are being used
> which active program ?
> I have error messages that say the dll is being used and i want to know
> which program is using it ?
> Pls help
1. SQL Server 7 Exception_Access_Violation with SQLImage.dll 4.0.5 anyone?
Has anyone experienced this SQL error message that gets displayed whenever
SQL Server 7 experiences a Stack Dump in both standard SQL Server 7 and/or
Clustered SQL Server 7, using Winnt4.0 Clustering Active/Passive
Any Clues? -->
- Microsoft recommended installing SQL Server 7 Service Pack 2.
- I've heard Defragmenting the datafiles will also work.
Any takers? If anyone has resolved this issue Please call me at
Ruben L. Abalos
Sr. Database Administrator Architect/Designer/Modeler
MS SQL Server/Oracle
2. pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...
3. Extended stored procedures OPENDS60.DLL
5. memory leak when processing OLAP cube with DLL
7. Using SQLAgent job to call a dll
8. DELETE FILE or ERASE over network
9. sqlevn60.dll on sql 6.5 system?
10. SQL Server 7.0: cannot load MDT2G.DLL
11. Report Wizard - Error in loading DLL
12. Can I use a dll in a Stored Proc?