Converting MS SQL to MS SQL CE

Post by Greg Zwierzynsk » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:22:04

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to convert
MS SQL database to MS SQL CE format.
I created SQL script to create MS SQL database.
(I use Query Analyzer to run the script).

I am about to write small eVB application to create
MS SQL CE database, but maybe there is some conversion tool
I am not aware of.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Greg
m-trilogix
www.m-trilogix.com

Converting MS SQL to MS SQL CE

Post by Leonard Mosescu [MS » Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:01:33

You can use RDA or Merge replication to move a database from Sql Server to
Sql Server CE.

--

Leonard Mosescu
Software Design Engineer